It’s officially the end of 2019… and I’d love to celebrate by highlighting some of my favorite guests and tips from the past year.
It’s been such an amazing year for me here on Cocktails and Containers. We crossed the 50 episode mark, discussed organizing and simplifying your life with over 30 experts, and produced 48 new episodes. Phew! What. A. Year.
To celebrate, I’ve collected the best tips my guests had to offer from kitchens to closets, goal setting to time management, and everything in between. What an AMAZING collection of expert women sharing! Below are the links to the full episodes mentioned in this week’s podcast. Click on the link for more information about the episode and to listen.
GOAL SETTING SERIES
- Goal Setting Tips and Peppermint Schnapps Sipping Chocolate with Kelly Buetler of The Joyful Sort and Lori Cela of Time 4 Organizing
- Goal Setting Tips and Boozy Bailey’s Iced Coffee with Stefanie Wyres of Bring Peace Home
- Goal Setting Tips and Red Wine Mules with Mary Cornetta of Sort and Sweet
- Goal Setting Tips and Homemade Vanilla Vodka with Bridget Stralko of Unclutterit
- Travel Organizing Tips with Kimbra Naber of ReOrg Project
- Kitchen and Pantry Organizing Tips with Allison Flinn of Reclaim Professional Organizing
- Capsule Wardrobe and Color Tips from Jeannie Stith-Mawhinney of Your Color Guru
- Organizing in Case of Emergency with Heather K. Powers of Creatively Organized Spaces
- Tips for Organizing Small Spaces with Sharona Balk of The Organizer Bunny
- Organizing Your Finances with Kirsty Farrugia of The Art of Decluttering
ORGANIZING FOR FAMILIES
- Back to School Meal Planning with Sally Kuzemchak of Real Mom Nutrition
- Mom Productivity Tips with Brittany Dixon from Brittany and Co.
- Preparing Your Child for Life After High School with Laurie Palau of Simply B Organized
- Creating a Sleep Routine for Kids with Lori and Sara Strong of Strong Little Sleepers
- End of the School Year Organizing Tips with Jessica Litman of The Organized Mama
SELF-CARE, PRIORITIES, & BALANCE
- Self-Care for Moms with Stacey Crew from Stacey Crew Wellness
- Organizing for a Chronic Illness with Rachel Rosenthal of Rachel and Co.
- Living Your Best Mom-Life During the Holidays with Yvonne Marcus of Your Agile Home
- Holiday Time Management with Janet M. Taylor aka Organizer Janet
- Take Back Your Time with Morgan Tyree of Morganize with Me
- Organizing for Larger Families with my mom Linda Lingo and sister Brooke Pingle
I’ll be back in January with a series focusing on organizing yourself for the top four New Year’s Resolutions so you can succeed. I’ll be chatting with experts about getting organized, working out, getting out of debt, and eating healthier. If you have a question you’d like me to ask one of my experts, drop it in the comments below.